Easy Fish Recipes was a site dedicated to those who are seasoned fish lovers and those looking for general fish recipes to feed the ones in your family that are not believers yet. Fish recipes that are worth trying can often be a hard sell but we try to make the recipes your family will ask for time and time again.
If you are like many typical Americans, when someone mentions having fish for dinner, all you can think of is frozen fish sticks or tuna casserole. With that kind of beginning, it is no wonder that most Americans look at fish for a meal with a wrinkled nose.
In truth though, fish has been an American staple for generations, from Colonial days to the present. From the freshwaters of the country, Americans have feasted on such varieties as rainbow, steelhead and brown trout, perch, pike and pickerel. Maybe you remember going out as a kid with Dad or Grandpa, catching these and other varieties in streams and lakes and eating them pan-fried with butter, cooked over a campfire?
If memories like this make you smile, you will love our easy fish recipes. It is a myth that cooking fish is more difficult than cooking poultry or meat and you can buy fish already filleted or cut into steaks so all you have to do is follow our easy directions and you can make a wonderful dinner.
What are Easy Fish Recipes?
Easy fish recipes are recipes that show you how to transform your favorite fish into a delicious meal. Fish is often very flavorful by itself so you often do not need to add much to your fish steaks, fish fillets, or whole fish to make them appetizing and delicious. Perhaps you fancy making a crispy batter for your fish and deep-frying it or maybe you want to rub some aromatic spices into your fish and grill it to perfection.
Whichever type of fish you want to use, there is a great recipe you can follow. Why use needlessly complicated fish recipes when you can make wonderful meals using easy fish recipes instead?
Different Types of Easy Fish Recipes
You can categorize easy fish recipes in various ways – by the type of fish, by the cooking method (poaching, frying, baking or grilling maybe, just to name a few), by the preparation time or in other ways. You might like to browse through our recipes and see what kind of recipe catches your eye.
Perhaps you fancy something international, something spicy, or something fast and easy. There are lots of different types of easy fish recipes to choose from and you might like to bookmark our site and come back again and again, every time you fancy some delicious and healthy fish for dinner.
Deciding Which Easy Fish Recipes to Make
Which recipe to choose depends on a few different factors. First of all (and most importantly!) what fish do you enjoy? Do you like firm-fleshed, meaty fish like cod or halibut, do you like the sophistication of salmon, or do you like strong-flavored fish like fresh tuna? What is available locally and what is your budget?
Once you have decided which fish to use, you can search for a tasty recipe. Perhaps you fancy trying a baked fish recipe or a grilled fish recipe. Deep fried fish is great comfort food or you can poach delicate fish fillets in aromatic broth. The sky is the limit and there are plenty of easy fish recipes to delight everyone.
Thanks for visiting,
Christine and everyone here at Amazing Seafood Recipes
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- A New England Girl’s Lobster Roll May 6, 2016
- Homemade Oyster Stew with Cilantro April 22, 2016
- Spaghetti and Clams with Red Sauce April 6, 2016
- Baked Clams Oreganata New England Style April 3, 2016
- Seared Scallops in a Tarragon Cream Sauce March 30, 2016
- Succulent Tempura Fried Crab Legs with Asian Dipping Sauce March 26, 2016
- Southern Fried Oyster Po-Boy Sandwich March 19, 2016
- Broiled Oysters with Parmesan and Romano Cheeses March 16, 2016
- Homemade Salmon Burger with Avocado and Pineapple March 14, 2016
- Rhode Island Clam Fritter Recipe March 9, 2016
- Grilled Steak and Lobster with Creamy Mashed Potatoes March 5, 2016
- Cheddar Cheese Tuna Casserole with Mixed Vegetables February 28, 2016
- Home (81337 Views)
- Authentic British Fish and Chips Recipe (33509 Views)
- Handy Guide to Grilling Lobster Tails (26706 Views)
- Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish (22334 Views)
- Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Grits Bake – Perfect Party Food (21079 Views)
- Fish and Chips (20198 Views)
- Simple Cold Crab Salad (17528 Views)
- Sensational Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce (17442 Views)