Best Broccoli and Cheese Fish Bake Recipe
Make a delicious broccoli and cheese fish bake recipe for the whole family one night. It’s so easy to throw this recipe for a fish bake together that you will love making it for dinner. You can easily toss this broccoli and cheese fish bake recipe together and have dinner quick and easy style. Baked fish recipes are perfect for those winter days when you want to cook something warm indoors.
Fish Bake Recipe
If you are wondering what to fix your family for dinner, why not make this tasty dish? This recipe is so easy to make and calls for only a few ingredients which you might already have in your cupboards and freezer.
Fish is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. It has Omega 3 Fatty Acids which is needed by the body to function but the body does not make these essential nutrients.
Eating fish high in these crucial nutrients will make certain your body is able to ward off any illnesses that might otherwise yield to if not for these critical nutrients.
This fish bake is so easy you will have dinner on the table in less than an hour! The flavors of the tender fish fillets intermingled with fiber and vitamin C enriched broccoli and melted cheese all melded together to create a wonderful casserole that your family will enjoy.
Serve with a dinner salad of fresh greens of your choice and bell pepper slices, sliced mushrooms, grated carrot, black olives and tomato for even more vitamins for your family. You and your family will love this delicious baked fish dish.
Do You like Broccoli and Cheese?
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 10¾ oz can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 lb firm whitefish fillets (maybe halibut, cod or haddock)
- 10 oz cooked broccoli
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange the broccoli in a 2-quart baking dish and top it with the fish.
- Combine the milk and soup and pour this over the fish.
- Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Combine the paprika with the breadcrumbs and butter, and sprinkle this over the top.
- Bake until the fish is done.
- This will take about 20 minutes.
Photo Credit: Fish Pie (Not) by Smabs Sputzer, on Flickr
This fish bake boasts cheese and broccoli, and it is baked until slightly crisp on top, for a beautiful presentation and flavor. Creamy fish bakes are always welcome at dinner time. They offer comfort food appeal but also, thanks to the fish and vegetables, plenty of nutrients, and you can expect to leave the dinner table feeling full and satisfied. In the photo you can see we even added some cooked penne pasta to the dish because we had some to use up, and that worked beautifully. The kids will be impressed with this recipe and love it just as much as the grownups at the dinner table.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- A New England Girl’s Lobster Roll May 6, 2016
- Homemade Oyster Stew with Cilantro April 22, 2016
- Spaghetti and Clams with Red Sauce April 6, 2016
- Baked Clams Oreganata New England Style April 3, 2016
- Seared Scallops in a Tarragon Cream Sauce March 30, 2016
- Succulent Tempura Fried Crab Legs with Asian Dipping Sauce March 26, 2016
- Southern Fried Oyster Po-Boy Sandwich March 19, 2016
- Broiled Oysters with Parmesan and Romano Cheeses March 16, 2016
- Homemade Salmon Burger with Avocado and Pineapple March 14, 2016
- Rhode Island Clam Fritter Recipe March 9, 2016
- Grilled Steak and Lobster with Creamy Mashed Potatoes March 5, 2016
- Cheddar Cheese Tuna Casserole with Mixed Vegetables February 28, 2016
- Home (81334 Views)
- Authentic British Fish and Chips Recipe (33505 Views)
- Handy Guide to Grilling Lobster Tails (26699 Views)
- Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish (22326 Views)
- Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Grits Bake – Perfect Party Food (21076 Views)
- Fish and Chips (20183 Views)
- Simple Cold Crab Salad (17523 Views)
- Sensational Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce (17430 Views)