Easy Fish and Rice Bake Recipe
Make a homemade fish and rice bake that you can serve with your favorite fish filets. Now when you are looking for some quick and simple dinner recipes that you can afford, you can make the following recipe and enjoy the incredible flavors it offers. If you are fisherman you are going to love the possibilities with this fish bake recipe and you can try different types of fish, all of which you have caught yourself. Make your family happy presenting this delicious meal.
Wonderful Fish and Rice Bake Recipe
This is a truly delightful and amazing recipe for rice and fish bake that is sure to change your mind about these two normally separate dishes. However, you simply must try it! You will fall in love!
The rich taste of tender rice seasoned to perfection with Italian seasoning and garlic powder and then topped with crisp French fried onions, shredded cheese and fish fillets. This is followed by more crispy canned French onions on top of the fish and then again more sprinkles of the shredded cheese. The cheese and French onion surprisingly make a very crunchy fish that not only looks fried but also almost tastes fried!
This delicious fish and rice bake is enjoyed by young and old alike and is so very simple to make. Your fish and rice are baked together creating much less clean up for those who just want to get dinner and clean up faster.
How about a decadent sinfully rich chocolate raspberry cake and hot coffee to drink or perhaps a tall iced glass of tea maybe, for a memorable taste appeal you will not soon forget.
Take down this recipe and its instructions as I know you will be wanting to add this, and many more recipes to come to your family recipes to pass down to your children.
Do You like Fish and Rice Bake?
- 1½ cups boiling chicken broth
- ½ cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 3 oz French-fried onions
- 1 lb fish filets
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz broccoli (fresh or thawed)
- Pinch of paprika
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine the rice, broth, garlic and Italian seasoning in a baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Add the broccoli, Parmesan and half the onions.
- Top with the fish filets and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes more, or until the fish is flaky.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and onions, and bake for a few more minutes, until the cheese melts.
Photo Credit: Fini by Hexidecimal, on Flickr
This unusual dish boasts fish, garlic, French-fried onions, cheese, and more, and the result is delicious, creamy comfort food. This is a lovely way to present your catch of the day, because the other ingredients really showcase the special fish taste. Making this fish and rice bake is very easy. Simply combine some of the ingredients and bake, then add more ingredients and bake further. At the end you will be rewarded with a kitchen that smells incredible as well as a golden-topped, crispy rice and fish bake which makes a terrific dinner for all the family.
Fish Without a Doubt: The Cook’s Essential Companion
by Rick Moonen and Roy Finamore
Choose this top-rated fish cookbook if you want to know more about cooking fish and seafood. It covers pretty much everything you will ever need to know about the topic. This hefty book features descriptive, clear recipes and the book covers selecting and preparing your fish, as well as the actual recipes themselves. Discover how to shuck oysters, clean squid, devein shrimp and filet a round fish like a pro. Learn how to tell when fish is cooked, and find out more about different fish cooking techniques like poaching, boiling, frying, baking and steaming. The recipes include appetizers, soups, salads, fish burgers, relishes and sauces for fish, pasta and rice dishes with fish or seafood, and more. This in-depth compendium is a fabulous resource for anyone who wants to delve into the world of fish and seafood, and learn how to make the best recipes using the fruits of the sea.
Videos for Salmon Rice Bake
Step by Step Instructions for Salmon Rice Bake
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- A New England Girl’s Lobster Roll May 6, 2016
- Homemade Oyster Stew with Cilantro April 22, 2016
- Spaghetti and Clams with Red Sauce April 6, 2016
- Baked Clams Oreganata New England Style April 3, 2016
- Seared Scallops in a Tarragon Cream Sauce March 30, 2016
- Succulent Tempura Fried Crab Legs with Asian Dipping Sauce March 26, 2016
- Southern Fried Oyster Po-Boy Sandwich March 19, 2016
- Broiled Oysters with Parmesan and Romano Cheeses March 16, 2016
- Homemade Salmon Burger with Avocado and Pineapple March 14, 2016
- Rhode Island Clam Fritter Recipe March 9, 2016
- Grilled Steak and Lobster with Creamy Mashed Potatoes March 5, 2016
- Cheddar Cheese Tuna Casserole with Mixed Vegetables February 28, 2016
- Home (81337 Views)
- Authentic British Fish and Chips Recipe (33509 Views)
- Handy Guide to Grilling Lobster Tails (26704 Views)
- Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish (22331 Views)
- Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Grits Bake – Perfect Party Food (21079 Views)
- Fish and Chips (20197 Views)
- Simple Cold Crab Salad (17528 Views)
- Sensational Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce (17440 Views)