Are you looking for a delicious seafood dinner recipe that everyone is sure to love? Try my delicious oven-fried fish filets recipe today and everyone will enjoy your seafood creation!
An easy-to-prepare oven-fried fish filet recipe is with a golden crunchy crust, served with creamy spiced mango-peach chutney and colorful fall harvest summer coleslaw, makes a wonderful Sunday dinner. Easy to prepare, and a masterpiece in presentation for the beauty in colors and flavor crescendo so masterfully choreographed.
The best and most obvious choice is firm-fleshed fish filets. These will make the best oven-fried fish filets. A low fat, high fiber, heart healthy meal to be enjoyed by everyone. Full of Omega 3, protein, minerals, as well as other nutrients this tempting entree is the picture of good tasting healthy food at its finest. Served with a mango and golden peach chutney or salsa with just a hint of fire from carefully selected, deseeded Anaheim peppers will satisfy any appetite.
The golden fish, serving as the background for the deep colored Mango and golden peaches of the chutney or salsa makes a beautiful eye appealing main entree. The bright colors of the green and red cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, deep purple onion, grated yellow squash, raisins and pineapple of the harvest slaw adds almost a festive tone to the meal. The flavors of the spiced mango peach chutney and the pineapple laced slaw dressing mingle, giving your taste buds an exotic flavorful dance that can only Cry ‘Encore!’
Do You like Oven-Fried Fish Fillets?
- 4 whitefish filets 4 oz each
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crushed Italian-style Croutons
- Tartar sauce to serve
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip the fish into the milk and then the flour.
- Dip the fish into the milk again and then the crushed croutons.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet and spray the filets with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is done, then serve it with some tartar sauce.
Crispy, crunchy and totally delicious, you can easily see why this is such a nice dish. This is very simple to prepare and the fish filets offer so much flavor. Here we have chosen to garnish them with some fresh herbs and a lemon wedge or two, but the fish is also good with tartar sauce, a small salad, creamed spinach and sweet potato wedges, or even steak fries and mac and cheese, as you like. This crispy oven-fried fish filet recipe is perfect if you want a quick, fuss-free recipe which the whole family is going to enjoy.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- A New England Girl’s Lobster Roll May 6, 2016
- Homemade Oyster Stew with Cilantro April 22, 2016
- Spaghetti and Clams with Red Sauce April 6, 2016
- Baked Clams Oreganata New England Style April 3, 2016
- Seared Scallops in a Tarragon Cream Sauce March 30, 2016
- Succulent Tempura Fried Crab Legs with Asian Dipping Sauce March 26, 2016
- Southern Fried Oyster Po-Boy Sandwich March 19, 2016
- Broiled Oysters with Parmesan and Romano Cheeses March 16, 2016
- Homemade Salmon Burger with Avocado and Pineapple March 14, 2016
- Rhode Island Clam Fritter Recipe March 9, 2016
- Grilled Steak and Lobster with Creamy Mashed Potatoes March 5, 2016
- Cheddar Cheese Tuna Casserole with Mixed Vegetables February 28, 2016
- Home (81337 Views)
- Authentic British Fish and Chips Recipe (33509 Views)
- Handy Guide to Grilling Lobster Tails (26706 Views)
- Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish (22334 Views)
- Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Grits Bake – Perfect Party Food (21079 Views)
- Fish and Chips (20197 Views)
- Simple Cold Crab Salad (17528 Views)
- Sensational Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce (17440 Views)